The new Burgher Association of Australia Function Centre is available for private hire. The BAA Centre is located within a short walk from Clayton railway station.
This affordable Monash venue is suitable for numerous activities including: Corporate meetings – Engagements – Birthday Parties – Anniversaries – Presentations – Afternoon Tea – Yoga – Meditation – Dances and more
- The hall will comfortably accommodate up to 150 people. Tables and chairs for this number of attendees are provided.
- There is usually plenty of parking across the road and a few spaces on the property.
- Disabled access via ramps at both the front and rear doors
- Disabled parking space is available.
- Horseshoe driveway permitting the dropping off of attendees under cover.
- Multiple reverse-cycle heating and cooling units servicing the main hall and kitchen.
- House PA / Sound System (Not for hire)
- Projector and Automated Screen (Not for hire)
- Male, Female and Disabled toilets.Hire-Button
- Stainless steel splashbacks, dishwasher, a commercial glass washer, stove, oven, hot water boiler, large freezer and large refrigerator.
- Limited quantities of crockery and cutlery could be made available on request for an additional charge.